Wallpaper Mural Installation
These instructions apply for both non-woven and vinyl qualities.
How to prepare the wall
1. Check that the wall is clean, smooth, free from imperfections and dry. Strip all remaining wallpaper.
2. Eliminate colour differences or contrasts. The surface should be uniform in colour.
How to install the wallpaper
1. Tools: Scissors, cutter, cellulose wall covering glue (non woven), brush or roller, rubber spatula for wall coverings, cloth, bucket and a long ruler.
2. Extend the rolls and cut each panel just after its numeric footer (keep the number so as not to lose the order).
3. Arrange all the panels from left to right according to the numeric footers and lay all of them in front of the wall to be covered.
4. Check before the installation that the mural is complete and that each of the panels matches with the next
5. Prepare the cellulose glue in a bucket following the manufacturer's instructions.
6. Apply the cellulose glue with a brush or roller only onto the wall and spread it evenly across the surface. To achieve an optimum adhesion, apply the glue to a slightly larger surface than the panel.
7. Stick the dry panels from le to right and from top to bottom, smoothing it down with a plastic wall covering spatula or a cloth to eliminate air bubbles.
8. Repeat this process until all panels are hung without overlapping the joins. With a damp cloth, softly remove glue leftovers.
9. Cut the remaining wall covering with a cutter, using a ruler to guide the cutter